Tuesday, August 16, 2016



Four years ago I was thrust into a need for change.  I was obese, I was broken from a traffic accident, and I needed to do something about it!  What I learned along the way changed my life and my relationship with food that ultimately opened the door to substantial weight loss.

I'm in my 50's and have not experienced a healthy body size since my teenage years - till now!

No expensive diet foods, no points, no calorie counting.  Just a good, honest, down to earth, common sense approach that truly opens the door to measurable success that you can stick with.

I'm thrilled to share my experiences and blueprint for success.  Because you know what?  If I can do it.... ((you know the rest))!

I have been a writer my entire life.  As soon as I learned how to write, I was writing stories way back before the age of 10!   My journal over the last 40 years spans 7 volumes.   This is my first actual, physical book publication and one I'm dearly dedicated to because honestly, I haven't met a single person who wasn't interested in knowing how I lost weight successfully.

I'm thrilled to say that I'm exploring and learning all about self publication and I expect to have my book available for purchase very soon!  I'm aiming to have my book available in both e-book and actual, physical book form.

Stay tuned!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment