Saturday, November 19, 2016

I Always Wanted To Write A Book....



I started writing stories before the age of ten, then puberty hit and I began keeping a journal which I still do....over forty years later.  I guess you could say that I really like to write about stuff.  So, as much as my life is wrapped around the company of animals you're probably asking, "Why on earth did you write a book about weight loss?"

Right?!  If you has asked me at anytime up until about three years ago if my first book would be about dieting and weight loss...I would have looked at you cross-eyed!  I was fat, so what did I know about losing weight?!  Besides my oldest dearest project is still in the works and it's that title I would have pegged for my first publication.

It all comes down to a matter of timing and maybe some divine intervention.  I love to write.  That's a huge factor.  I had been in a bad accident which resulted in an ongoing lawsuit, so back then, it was imperative that I document everything.  I kept a daily log of my recovery in fine detail.  So there was that.  Then, there was the other huge key to the puzzle; I was fat and broken and I needed to get my shit together and get my leg back.   It all just came together at the right time and in the right place.  So, that's how an average Joe like me wrote about something that dogs every American woman's experience:  diet.

So this book is an inspirational story about how I came back from a bad, bad accident and managed to drop some serious pounds along the way.  And you know what?  Pounds was not my main focus.  I had a crushed leg.  That was my main focus.  Anyway....cool story packed with how I did it.  How I made the change, how I learned a new exercise that changed my life, how I dealt with the mind viruses.

I have met countless people since I began this journey who are amazed and inspired by my story and that's what I wrote it for.  I'm sharing my story to give hope,  a reason to smile and a road map to help get there.

If I can do it.....

Yeah, you can too!

CLICK TO ORDER YOUR DIGITAL COPY
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MTOL38A


If you would prefer a hard copy, physical book, don't give up the ship!  It's simply delayed for one more formatting change and should be available in about 10 days.  You'll here from me when it's ready!  
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment